Zhao Zilong or well known as Zhao Yun, the brave from Changsan
In ROTK he saved Liu Bei's son, Liu Shan, from danger. He fight bravely againts thousand of Cao Cao's army alone. My favorite ROTK's character beside Zhuge Liang. The third of Five Tiger Generals of Shu Han.


The helmet was nice. I though it was hard to colored at the beginning, but it wasn't.


I like the angle of view...


Hehehe I Broke the spear as I played it when I'm online. I attached it again with kit's cement. See the different color it has :(


Short story, manga version:
Silver spear of the hurricane. A warrior from the northern provinces, an expert in spears. Does not abandon his comrades in battle and has an indomitable perseverance.
Was serving under Kousonsan, but before Yuushuu surrenders he was entrusted with the art of war scroll by Kousonsan. In his injured state, he was then sent off to Ryuubi's side. More currently he was found by Ryuubi to be in the care of Koumei.
After the Red Cliff battle, he went with the others to Ekishuu to form the country of Shou.

Weapon: Muzougeki Arashi(武双戟・嵐)
Posted by WebHead2011

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.