I finished this kit maybe 4 or 5 months ago. One of my favorite indeed... =)
it represent Zhuge Liang from romance of the three kingdom... one of six great prime minister of China CMIIW

I used stickers for chest and shoulders... I guess I'm to lazy to colored it. What do you think bout the gold color? Too dark? I used to bought gold color, the light gold color, not dark as you seen in the picture... Since I had buy it, so I used it... but the result was not bad... hmmm just a lil bit contrast with the stickers I used... nah... who cares...


From this point of view, I liked the color of the helmet. I just colored the helmet with red marker with none of the primer color... I like it...


Weapon: Bakuousen(爆凰扇) [a feather fan. Able to fire feather funnels or transform to a bird-type surveillance mecha, Bakuoki(爆凰機)]



Short Story, manga version:
The rare saint tactician. Born in Keishuu(荊州), a rare genius in strategies. Now he is silently awaiting for the arrival of the master he should serve. He is known as the "Horafuki Sensei" (liar teacher) to the children.
He appears in chapter two (Clash of the Heroes) in the main manga and in Comic World he appears in the final frames of chapter one (Gathering of the Heroes), where he gotten news of Toutaku's death by the falling of the Star of the Tyrant. It was only after Ryuubi visited him in person three time that he joins Ryuubi's forces.
In Koumei's plastic model kit there is a Nu Gundam face mask. In the manga it was the face of Koumei in the past. In the past Koumei led troops against Toutaku but lost, he failed to change the world and instead caused many deaths in his troops.
After the Red Cliff battle, he went with the others to Ekishuu to form the country of Shou.
Posted by WebHead2011

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.