A little flash back... This is my latest kit before I begin a "Gundam Remake Project" LOL
I had not been creating another Sengokuden kit since then.

Zhang Liao was a general under Lu Bu. Zhang Liao then surrendered to Cao Cao, under whom his military talents were more fully recognized. He is one of and the leader of Five Tigers of Wei, also a close friend of Guan Yu.

At the battle of Hefei, he was recognized when he crushed approximately 200.000 Wu's troops with only his 800 soldiers, and no one on his side was dead nor had fatal injuries. After this slaugther, his enemies was affraid of him as recognized if his presence can even silent a crying baby.


This kit is really eye catching. Originally, it was a gold-green-blue kit. Not a really a good mixed color for me. Then I try to change the color into silver. I think it much more better... =)

The shield can transform to a bat-like creature (I don't post the picture here)


The helmet detail is cool. Maybe Zhang Liao could play in Wayang Orang Theatre LOL


I fully colored this kit. I only used the sticker on its eye. All you need is passion when colored this kit, especially when lining it. Believe me, its not that hard as it seems.

Short Story, manga version:

The violent fighting spirit. Once belong under Ryofu's team. Together with Ryofu, a reputated chariot warrior. He takes pride in his strength which does not lose to Ryofu. It is said that the presence of Chouryou can even silent a crying baby.

After Toutaku's defeat, he and Jyokou joined Sousou's forces. He took in and cared for Ryofu's stead, Sekitouba , which was injured during the battle against Toutaku. Became the Horseback General after the formation of Giga, in charge of the infantry and calvary.
Posted by WebHead2011
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.