Monday, July 20, 2009 |  


Another remake project...
Its been a long time since I put it in my showcase. Now I planned to work it out again.
I just snap fit the kit, as usual and put the sticker on it. Nothing else, then put it in my showcase.


Now... see the different. A lot better than a plain one. I see that Aegis need just one color at a time. It was black, and a little white and yellow color. Also, it was very simple to colored it, but I bored because it has the same pattern whatsoever. But it has much more line to draw, especially between two different color.


The shield, not much effort for this part


There were also no problems with the right and left wing. But like I said, I just get bored with the same pattern to work it... LOL
Posted by WebHead2011

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.