Sunday, July 5, 2009 |  
One of my early kits...
I saw someone posted his creation of this RX-93 in the biggest Indonesian Community and it seems its awakening my passion to remake it LOL..

It was before i remake it and full of sticker (I'm an amateur that time, but not really a professional today hehehe). I just lined the head part with marker 1.0 mm and permanent (aaarrrrggghhhh....) I shot it full armor before, but in the middle of the process i decided not to use the HWS armor. I think it just all plain white and cover most of the effort in the body.


The finished one...(handsome huh?!?) the most hardest part was to color the fin funnel. Need an extra effort to colored it. I remove all the sticker and colored it, except the eyes and logo on the left shoulder and shield.


Its a back view...
I still got problems with seam lines. Next time I'll work on it.


Pose with beam saber...


Pose with bazooka...
Posted by WebHead2011

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.