Sunday, August 23, 2009 |  
Finally I finished this kit. This is a remake kit, as usual I was just snap fit the kit a few years ago and now I try to colored the kit. I think it took me about a month to finished the paint job. I took some of the picture from different angle of view, like I want to practice my amateur photography skill LOL...

These are Launcher Strike, it used "Agni" 320mm hyper impulse beam cannon x1, combo weapon pod (120mm anti-ship vulcan gun x1, 350mm gun launcher x2)








These are Sword Strike, it used "Schwert Gewehr" 15.78 meter anti-ship sword x1, "Panzer Eisen" rocket anchor x1, "Midas Messer" beam boomerang x2




These are Aile Strike, it used beam saber x2, 57mm high-energy beam rifle x1










These are the original Strike Gundam with two "Armor Schneider" combat knives.




Finally.... these are the weapon system. It combined the three packs of Strike's weapon system. Since it is fully armored i think it's movement will also limited.


Posted by WebHead2011
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.